If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Release Notes available to end-users

Unofficial Allworx enhancement requests.
liftow

Release Notes available to end-users

Post by liftow »

When there is a new Allworx software version available, end-users should be able to access the release notes from the update page.
Or they should just be made publically available on the Allworx public support resources page.
enso

Re: Release Notes available to end-users

Post by enso »

+1
liftow

Post by liftow »

Release notes are now available on the Update page - but only when an update is available.

This needs to be changed so that the current release notes can always be accessed, even if there is no update available.

Example - I want to go back and review the release notes again but I've already updated.
(just an example, since I saved the release notes beforehand... but that shouldn't be a requirement on the end-user)
Beaumon

Post by Beaumon »

Yes please.