If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

CORDLESS ALLWORX PHONE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Unofficial Allworx enhancement requests.
JccLouCyndy

CORDLESS ALLWORX PHONE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Post by JccLouCyndy »

I work in a busy community center where there's a lot of action. It would be so helpful if we could have cordless phones! For instance, when someone was injured on the basketball court, it would've been helpful to have when we couldn't move the guy and had to call 911. It would be helpful for our camp assistant who is on the phone constantly - her cord is forever tangled and we've tried every manner of detangler. We've used headsets on some of the phones, but they're not always the best solution (loud environments, long distances - like from the desk to the basketball court).
bnewt

Re: CORDLESS ALLWORX PHONE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Post by bnewt »

My setup has a cordless phone. It is not an Allworx brand, but it works fine. I will try to remember to get the name & model # tomorrow @ work
scottap

Post by scottap »

Our reseller sells us an "RTX" cordless phone that works well. Comes with a DECT convert box thing and works pretty well. Kind of a pain to set up, but it works just fine.
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

I agree that Allworx needs this, badly. In the meantime,Analog fxs cordless works well, as well as dect.
scottap

Post by scottap »

We also have the RTX cordless. Works great. A little tricky to setup though.
lucille

Post by lucille »

Hello,
I have a RTX that i can get to work at our main office, but when i put in the remote server ip and go to the remote site, it just hangs with a red light on the dect "ring" and the handset is showing sip reg failed.
I have ports open in the firewall, and my desktop phones work at other remote locations. My vendor seems to be at a loss with how to fix this.

Any suggestions?
Also i did up the global sip count on the pbx server.
lucille

Post by lucille »

Can you share how you resolved. The "tricky" part.