If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Disclaimer Message before going to VM

Unofficial Allworx enhancement requests.
dnr733

Disclaimer Message before going to VM

Post by dnr733 »

One thing we do not like about the system is the inability to have a disclaimer message.
In our old system, we had our standard message about not leaving certain information on voicemail and then it would go to the individuals phone system.
Our current Allworx contact said he is working with programming on this but I thought I would give this a try also.
It sure would make this system much better if we could figure this one out.

Dan
Allworx6xCT

Re: Disclaimer Message before going to VM

Post by Allworx6xCT »

I'm surprised this can't be done in the auto attendant. Maybe the simplest thing is to have that disclaimer as part of the script for each users voicemail greeting. That's the way it is for a lot of insurance agencies etc. from what i can tell.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
dnr733

Post by dnr733 »

I am surprised also. As mentioned, we are working with an Allworx person and he has not seen this before.
For now, we do have the script written out for the users but then we have to go and hear all their voicemails to make sure they have this included.
The problem comes with changing announcements like vacation and business trips. We have to verify they recorded properly every time this changes.
Having one set disclaimer would alleviate all this extra work.
dnr733

Post by dnr733 »

Boy, i was hoping I could generate some interest on this topic so we could get the enhancement.
Guess I'll have to push my other contacts to try another avenue lol.

Dan
dnr733

Post by dnr733 »

c'mon forum, help me get this one pushed through lol
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

Have you considered using the AA Custom Message for this? Or like wise the Default Greeting of a VM box?
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: