If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

NexVortex Registration issue

Configuration help for Internet Telephone Service Providers.
SineNomiine

NexVortex Registration issue

Post by SineNomiine »

According to NexVortex my Allworx 6x is failing to send credential to the registrar server.

NexVortex sends a 401 request and the 6X continues to send the same regiatration request without credentials attached. I have SIP registration required checked on the SIP proxy.

Has anyone run into this problem before? Any tips on troubleshooting?
wshrader

Re: NexVortex Registration issue

Post by wshrader »

First things first. Always be on the most recent version possible.
Have you verified the login/username and password for the SIP proxy is correct? Is there a firewall or router between the Allworx and the Internet? In other words, is it in NAT/Firewall mode or LAN Host? If LAN Host, the firewall or router could be the problem. You could also do a packet capture for NexVortex if they are willing to help that much.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: