If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Web Dialing with Allworx

Configuration help for Internet Telephone Service Providers.
snguyen

Web Dialing with Allworx

Post by snguyen »

Hello everyone
I wonder if there is any 3rd party software that let you click and dial a phone number via web browser? I have some clients that use web-page database and Saleforce that would love to have this feature. It's similar to Skype addon. Thank you in advance.
snguyen

Re: Web Dialing with Allworx

Post by snguyen »

Actually, I've found a program called Xteliso Client which can do everything I need. Just wondering if there's any "free" alternative. Thank again anyway.
Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I assume you need the TAPI license with the Xteliso Client don't you?
snguyen

Post by snguyen »

They have to Lite version which is free. I'm testing out the Demo for the Standard/Pro version. But so far, it doesn't work with Remote server. Maybe my setting was wrong. Still testing it out.
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

If you have a DID you can use Google Voice callback with the official GV chrome extension. Also it (might) save on long distance, since it's callback.