If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx 6X and AT&T SIP trunks

Configuration help for Internet Telephone Service Providers.
Flukey

Allworx 6X and AT&T SIP trunks

Post by Flukey »

I am signing up for the AT&T Fiber Broadband Bundle service for internet and voice service. AT&T is telling me that the Allworx PBX is not a certified platform for SIP trunking and that I would have to get a PRI interface or get another PBX that is on their approved list (mostly Avaya IP Office). Does anyone have any experience connecting to the AT&T service using the SIP trunking ability of the Allworx 6X.
doom1701

Re: Allworx 6X and AT&T SIP trunks

Post by doom1701 »

SIP *should* be SIP. Allworx does a great job with SIP trunking. Ironically, IP Office, not so much. :)
mcs

Re: Allworx 6X and AT&T SIP trunks

Post by mcs »

Do you know if the ATT SIP trunks ended up working with your system? I am in the same boat now.