If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

System Administrator issue with leaving voicemail

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
fishersadmin

System Administrator issue with leaving voicemail

Post by fishersadmin »

I am in charge of the System Administrator, as the "main" company phone for incoming calls. I was able to change the greeting but it does not allow callers to actually leave a message after the greeting. The pre-recorded AllWorx voice says "Enter the extension if you know it now" after the greeting I have created. but there is no option to dial "O" for operator or to leave a voicemail message at the end of the greeting. Can someone please help? It is on greeting 0, schedule 0. I can't even figure out how to create a different "schedule" number so I'm staying with 0 in order to have the greeting I want to be played, actually played. I used to be able to get messages onto my phone but now, nothing.