If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx Interact Pro 3.10.14.1565 crashes on startup

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
timachu1

Allworx Interact Pro 3.10.14.1565 crashes on startup

Post by timachu1 »

Interact Pro crashes on all computers on my network. We have an Allworx 48x system running version 8.3 something. Anyway, we can get to the point of logging in, and then the user interface starts to show up. Then it closes and shows an error that says (Unhandled Exception) The interact application has encountered an unexpected situation and needs to restart. Then it restarts itself after 30 seconds and then crashes over and over. I've tried going back to older versions of interact, but those give me .net errors on startup and don't function completely. Or they just say that this version is not compatible with your allworx system. We have computers running windows 7 and windows 10. I've tried reinstalling .net, reinstalling and reupdating, I've tried older versions. I've tried taking away and giving back my interact license. I don't know what else to do.
sp90378

Re: Allworx Interact Pro 3.10.14.1565 crashes on startup

Post by sp90378 »

If using VLAN's (which having a 48X probably decent sized network and should be), can you try forcing a PC on the voice VLAN and see if its still an issue? Also, I have seen firewall / security applications update on PC's for entire networks and the update have something different that causes issues. Also seen systems on domain networks have policy updates cause issues. So if the PC still has an issue on the voice vlan, I would also try a blank PC with just Interact installed, not apart of a domain, nor security application or anything and see.