If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Interact not showing UI

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
pbarrios

Interact not showing UI

Post by pbarrios »

Good morning,
I have an issue where Allworx Interact runs, and logs into the phone, but the UI won't display.
If I click on the icon in the notifications area, I can click on any option, and the corresponding window opens. -All except for Open.

When you click on Open, nothing happens. The icon does then appear if you cycle through [ALT]+[TAB], but the window/UI does not become visible. I even tried grabbing it with [ALT]+[SPACE]+[M] to move the window (that works if it floats off-screen), but that wasn't the case either.

This is on Windows 7 Pro, Connect 536 8.3.4.6, and Interact Enterprise 3.10.14.1565

I have this setup on over 70 workstations, and this is the first and only time I've experienced this problem.

So far, I've uninstalled Allworx Interact, scrubbed the registry, and then reinstalled using the latest version available on Allworx's website, with a reboot in between.