If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Free updates through 8.2

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
wshrader

Re: General Rant on Allworx software

Post by wshrader »

justingoldberg wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:51 am I am so glad I'm not servicing allworx anymore. I feel sorry for y'all.

BTW I kept our own "list of approved GA software" and never upgraded a customer site unless I used the software internally on our own system for a few months. When Allworx sent John Fr*sch*ll* to do some in-house training, he insisted that we upgrade our demo system from 7.2.12 to 7.2.15 (or .16), which is when our system started to crash. So I downgraded our system back down. Keep those backups safe!
Do you want to steer all those customers to me? I'll support their Allworxen. I know who John is and though my personal experience with him is limited I have my own opinion about him which is not positive. Some systems just click with people. It did with me. I understood it from the first time I had to support it. Others, like IPECS or Panasonic, I just don't understand.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: