If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Holiday Greeting Extended Issue

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
christina@s13a.com

Holiday Greeting Extended Issue

Post by christina@s13a.com »

I am looking to change the message for one of our Auto Attendants to our holiday hours.

I found another help forum response that said to dial that Auto Attendant number and press #9, wait for the beep, then enter the admin passcode 23646# and that should prompt the greetings for that Auto Attendant.

However, when I tried to do this it said "Support for this feature has been moved to the message center. You can reach the message center directly by dialing 404."

When I dialed 404 it asked for my direct extension to proceed and would not allow me to select the number for the Auto Attendant. I tried using my extension to see if it would give me more options in the menu, but it did not.

How do I change this message, or change the support for the feature that will allow me to?
sp90378

Re: Holiday Greeting Extended Issue

Post by sp90378 »

The method to change greeting by dialing #9 was for 7.4 and older, so over 5 years ago (and 23646 would only work if the admin password was admin). The method through voice mail is the correct method however you have to have the phone support role assigned to you as a user in the Allworx to get the option 9 to change system messages, etc.