If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Windows 10/Allworx TSP

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
syurgelevic

Windows 10/Allworx TSP

Post by syurgelevic »

Hi Team,

We recently upgraded our systems in our environment to Windows 10 but are having an issue with TSP3.0.0 - We install it and can add the Allworx TSP provider, configure and test the connection, but when the dialer opens it's never able to find any connection devices.

The exact error is:
Phone Dialer was unable to find a telephone device or modem to use to dial voice calls. In Control Panel, double click the modem Icon to install a modem, or install another telephone devices to use for dialing calls.

I tested on Windows 7/Server 2008R2 and it work's without issue, but on all Windows 10 systems, I cannot get past that error. TSP is definitely installed, and the provider lets me configure my settings but the system never detects. Telephony service is running. Google hasn't had a clear solution.
syurgelevic

Re: Windows 10/Allworx TSP

Post by syurgelevic »

Just got sent the new 3.10 version and have the same issue - Does it just not work with the latest Windows 10 builds any longer?