If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

TAPI TSP Driver Allworx 3.0.1.0

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
sduarte

TAPI TSP Driver Allworx 3.0.1.0

Post by sduarte »

We have an application which uses the TAPI TSP Driver with Allworx phones. We are using I believe it's 8.4 something server version.

Not long ago the TAPI driver just started presenting the following behavior:
- First TAPI "RegisterCallNotifications" works perfectly
- Second try it will hang and throw an exception regarding "Need to run the object to perform this operation".
- Third time it works and so on and so on.
tech.time

Re: TAPI TSP Driver Allworx 3.0.1.0

Post by tech.time »

The TAPI has worked intermittently for me since moving to Windows 10. I can re-install and/or re-configure and it will work for a day or so, then stop again.

I have tired to resolve through their partners but they haven't been able to identify the problem(s). I had to uninstall it from all workstations and we manually dial now. Big disappointment.
robphoenix

Re: TAPI TSP Driver Allworx 3.0.1.0

Post by robphoenix »

Not sure if this is against any rules, but does any have the latest TAPI TSP driver? I have an older one version 2.1.1 but it does not seem to work on Windows 10