If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Reach App

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
pjnestor

Reach App

Post by pjnestor »

We have several folks using the Reach App with our Allworx system. We don't typically use the reach app on WiFi, but the few times we've tried, it seems to work. But we are having a horrible time using it via the cellular network. They have perfect signal at the time, but the app is choppy and cannot hear each other. We have the correct ports open on our router. Any idea of what settings I can check to improve the quality of the app when using the cellular connection?
Allworx6xCT

Re: Reach App

Post by Allworx6xCT »

I have similar issues. I think it's just the nature of this beast. I'm curious what others experience too, and if cloud based services fair better when it comes to the smartphone apps. Or if someone has success with the reach app, what they had to do to get call performance that remotely approaches the handsets. IN our environment, we only have 3-4 reach users and about 12 desksets, 200 Mb biz coax.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

As always, be on the newest firmware and the make sure you are using the proper version of Reach.
v8.5.3.9 is the current server firmware.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
tech.time

Post by tech.time »

We can make outbound calls fine, check voice mail and such just usually just fine. You have to have a really reliable internet connection to your Allworx box (we have a fiber line). Do you have good and reliable connection?

Our main problem is we have problems getting the app to ring when the phone rings - consistently. Techs can't seem to figure out why.