If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

How can I hide an extension from the handset list?

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
8188MM

How can I hide an extension from the handset list?

Post by 8188MM »

We don't want users to see a certain group of extensions that are selectable fromt the handset. So,now, I can go to the handset and anyone can find that line, we want to have it active but not be seen on the handsets address book list. How can I do this. We have Allworx 8.2.17

We want to be able to hide one or all extensions from the directory
wshrader

Re: How can I hide an extension from the handset list?

Post by wshrader »

A customer of ours also requested this and I do not think there is a way to limit what shows in the directory.
If dialing these are what you really wish to block, you can use an Internal Call Restriction in the Dial Privileges.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
8188MM

Post by 8188MM »

We don't want to block calling, we want to NOT show that number/name in the list. How is this something that cannot be done?
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

How can it not be done? Allworx didn't build that capability into the system. Very Simple.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: