If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx OfficeSafe

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
itguy101

Allworx OfficeSafe

Post by itguy101 »

I have a client that has an Allworx system, installed by a long defunct integrator...
After trying to get Allworx "support" to respond going on YEARS now and with the current work from home situation... it has become critical I get a copy of Allworx OfficeSafe, so I can install the firmware updates without fear of losing the entire system config and having to rebuild it manually from notes...

Is there anyone here that would be willing to send me a copy PLEASE! Thank you.
wshrader

Re: Allworx OfficeSafe

Post by wshrader »

How have you been trying to contact "support" ? They should be quite willing and able to refer you to a an authroized partner in your area. What version are they on now? The result an update being an unrecoverable error is almost impossible in my experience. I think maybe one time this has happened to me, requiring a restore from OfficSafe, in 5 years and updating 1000s of times. I understand your caution and applaud it, though. Don't get me wrong.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
EricE

Post by EricE »

You can also just clone the CF card to a new one and upgrade the new one. That's my plan to catch up on updates. And I still have OfficeSafe backups too - never hurts.
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

EricE wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:26 pm You can also just clone the CF card to a new one and upgrade the new one. That's my plan to catch up on updates. And I still have OfficeSafe backups too - never hurts.
Please explain this process in detail. AFAIK MS Windows will not read the proprietary format of the CF card, nor of the USB flash drive if that is used.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: