If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx Interact Softphone Release

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
Allworx6xCT

Allworx Interact Softphone Release

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Is there any info or first hand experience with the new Allworx Interact Softphone? I see in the latest software release that the phone servers are supporting this softphone. Hopefully the softphone works well as it will be a boon for employees trying to work remotely during the pandemic.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Re: Allworx Interact Softphone Release

Post by wshrader »

Yes. I have been using it daily since the virus began. I'm very satisfied with it. It is still beta, though.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

wshrader wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:13 am Yes. I have been using it daily since the virus began. I'm very satisfied with it. It is still beta, though.
Is there a way to still get the beta? I'm interested in participating.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

Allworx6xCT wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 pm
wshrader wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:13 am Yes. I have been using it daily since the virus began. I'm very satisfied with it. It is still beta, though.
Is there a way to still get the beta? I'm interested in participating.
It is for sale. If you want it free you would need to ask your Allworx Channel Manager to provide you a Feature Key license for it. MSRP is $189 for 1 or $400 for 5 IIRC but check with your distributor. It is part of Interact Professional v5 and so the license unlocks the softphone functionality. You also must have v8.6 of the server firmware which means a Connect series server.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Ok thank you for the info. When I spoke to my reseller a week ago he said it wasn't available yet, so I'll ask him about the beta or purchase. Either way I want to give it a whirl. It's too bad that allworx doesn't have a 'activate trial' feature for things like this.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

Allworx6xCT wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm Ok thank you for the info. When I spoke to my reseller a week ago he said it wasn't available yet, so I'll ask him about the beta or purchase. Either way I want to give it a whirl. It's too bad that allworx doesn't have a 'activate trial' feature for things like this.
I only have access to it because we were chosen to test it and provide feedback for development. I believe they have made the beta available for purchase because of the whole virus thing for all the people working from home. If you were part of the beta group I think 2 licenses would have been alotted for that.

You should maintain a good relationship with your regional Allworx Channel Manager. :D
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

wshrader wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:27 pm
Allworx6xCT wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm Ok thank you for the info. When I spoke to my reseller a week ago he said it wasn't available yet, so I'll ask him about the beta or purchase. Either way I want to give it a whirl. It's too bad that allworx doesn't have a 'activate trial' feature for things like this.
I only have access to it because we were chosen to test it and provide feedback for development. I believe they have made the beta available for purchase because of the whole virus thing for all the people working from home. If you were part of the beta group I think 2 licenses would have been alotted for that.

You should maintain a good relationship with your regional Allworx Channel Manager. :D
Right you are! I see they just released licenses to retail so going to give it a whirl.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536