If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Phone Dialer Pro and/or siptapi

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
RatherBeFlying

Phone Dialer Pro and/or siptapi

Post by RatherBeFlying »

I'm trying to find a freebie/low cost dialer that will dial with our Allworx 6.x and have been playing with Phone Dialer Pro and siptapi. So far the results haven't been great. Phone Dialer Pro refuses to use the Allworx TSP and does nothing except say it can't find the hardware. If I use siptapi Phone Dialer Pro goes through the motions and shows it's dialing but there's no action on the Allworx handset.

There's not much in the way of configuration for either PDP or siptapi so I'm at a loss right now. Any ideas?
wshrader

Re: Phone Dialer Pro and/or siptapi

Post by wshrader »

Have you investigated using Interact Sync? If you're looking for a way for an actual human to dial, that's for you. If you want an auto-dialer interface for an application then I cannot help you. Interact now has softphone functionality, with a valid Feature Key. This means a physical handset it not necessary.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: