If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

New Release Notes 9.0.3.4

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
Allworx6xCT

New Release Notes 9.0.3.4

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Direct Link: https://allworxportal.com/documents/support_training/publications/ReleaseNotes/Server/Allworx_Release_Notes_9.0.3.4.pdf
Attachments
Allworx_Release_Notes_9.0.3.4.pdf
Release Notes 9.0.3.4
(1.93 MiB) Downloaded 315 times
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Re: New Release Notes 9.0.3.4

Post by wshrader »

Allworx6xCT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:58 pm Direct Link: https://allworxportal.com/documents/support_training/publications/ReleaseNotes/Server/Allworx_Release_Notes_9.0.3.4.pdf
How do we add attachments??? I must be blind.
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek:
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

Muhahahaha. The power I hold! J/k. If you click on "Full-EdItor & Preview" button when replying, you should see an "Attachments" tab below the save draft button on the left. I checked your user settings and you should be able to add an attachment.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
wshrader

Post by wshrader »

Allworx6xCT wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:08 pm Muhahahaha. The power I hold! J/k. If you click on "Full-EdItor & Preview" button when replying, you should see an "Attachments" tab below the save draft button on the left. I checked your user settings and you should be able to add an attachment.
I don't have a "Full-Editor & Preview" button, only "Save draft", "Preview", "Submit". If I preview, there are no options there for attachments. Boy this is strange. I found that I actually posted a message with an attachment in April 2020. How did I do that? :lol:

*edit
I see "Full Editor & Preview" under Quick Reply but still no attachment options. :?: :!:
For professional Allworx help call me! PM me for my number. :ugeek: