If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Conference Bridge

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
doom1701

Conference Bridge

Post by doom1701 »

Anyone using the Conference Bridge option? We're looking to do away with the ATT conference service we have right now, used when we need to have a few people (5-15, typically) dial into a conference call. The option on the 48X (not sure if it's on other systems, but we have the 48X) looks to fit our needs nicely, but I have no way of trying it first.
JDCJ

Re: Conference Bridge

Post by JDCJ »

We have it and it seems to work great. I haven't used it much, but have tested it out with no problems. Let me know if you have any specific questions. You have four default conference ids and passwords for spur of the moment calls, and the others you schedule with a system or user defined password. Basically works like other services. You dial or are transferred to the conference extension (or more likely have a DID assigned to it). It says welcome to the Allworx conference center. You enter Conference ID and Code, and you are linked up.