If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Generate an email when a phone is called

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
leetrans

Re: Generate an email when a phone is called

Post by leetrans »

Doom,

I am looking for a project right now that will capture the data!! Putting it into SQL is a Plus!! We will probably build a .net UI to give our supervisors the ability to view call details!!

Would I be able to get a copy of what you have developed so far? Thanks so much!!
jmorsch

Post by jmorsch »

sorry to bump an old thread, but did you get .net to read the stream directly from the server and directly into SQL or did you run from ncat to text file then parsed the text file to sql? do you have the line(s) of code that connect to server? Thanks!
doom1701

Post by doom1701 »

Here's the VB.net code (the compiled executable is in there as well). The part I've been struggling with is how to get the database structure to you--a lot of this relies on stored procedures in the database, as the application acts mainly as a proxy between the phone system and the DB. If anyone knows a way that I can quickly export the schema of a database in MS SQL Server (including all stored procs), let me know.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22527198/CDRSocketListener.zip

Here's the command line; you should be able to drive everything from there:

c:\windows\CDRSocketListener.exe -connectstring "server=sqlserver;database=CDRData;Trusted_Connection=true" -systemip allworxip -port 16366

The program listens on the CDR streaming port, does some basic parsing, and then passes it to the database. The database has two tables, a Call table and a Leg table. The first leg of a call generates a call record, and the closing leg fills in the end time on the call.
benty

Post by benty »

Hi doom1701,Me too needed this code..Please can you post quickly...I am waiting for your reply.Keep in touch with us..Thanks for your information :D :D
[url=http://www.collectaphone.com]cell phone recycling[/url]
justingoldberg

Post by justingoldberg »

doom1701 wrote: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:58 am jgn1013, I'm just starting to get active on the forum again. I'll see if I can get the code packaged up and posted somewhere.
Were you able to post the code anywhere?

Also I'm looking for a job myself, if anyone knows of anything in the Southeast US area:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinpaulgoldberg/