If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

VPN with Allworx system

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
perrij3

VPN with Allworx system

Post by perrij3 »

Hi. New user here. I am working with a client that has an Allworx phone system. The system also acts as the gateway for the internet. I am working on setting up a VPN for this client so when a sales person is out of the office, they will have access to files stored on a central computer. I am a bit confuse on what port I should set on the Allworx system to connect to the computer we have set up with the ability to call via a VPN connection. Right now I receive an error message that tells me that the port is blocked and I believe the issue has to do with what port number is the right port number to use when setting the forwarding IP address. We have PPTP turned on and that is set to port number 1723. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.