If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

TAPI TSP Windows 7 64-Bit

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
ChipsF

TAPI TSP Windows 7 64-Bit

Post by ChipsF »

I am trying to get the Alworx TAPI driver to install and create the Allworx TSP provider under a Windows 7 64-bit system. I am using the 2.1.1 version but under Window 7, the installation seems to work but there is no Allworx TSP provider to set and configure.

I have it working under an XP system, but since many of our users are migrating to Windows 7 64-bit, this has become a priority for us.

Thanks for any ideas,

Chips
justingoldberg

Re: TAPI TSP Windows 7 64-Bit

Post by justingoldberg »

I saw this issue too. No fix so far. Windows 7 64 bit. Support said "tapi64 talks to system64, then system64 talks to outlook32, so it should work".

A perusal of Google for 'tapi 64-bit' find a lot of similar issues with other systems.

did you reboot the computer?