If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Email Notifications in Voicemail

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
ajspear

Email Notifications in Voicemail

Post by ajspear »

I have a few people when they check their voicemail the system says that they have a certain amount of email messages. Where is this setting that I can get that messages about emails turned off?
Thanks
jmcmahon

Re: Email Notifications in Voicemail

Post by jmcmahon »

Need help with the same question! Any suggestions out there?
vtjballeng

Re: Email Notifications in Voicemail

Post by vtjballeng »

We previously got this message when we were not retrieving emails. We do that now in our google accounts so that we have a record of the voicemails should we need it. It is simplest to just pull or push the emails off the allworx. If you don't want to do that you might be able to turn off POP3 Mail Transfers in the user settings but as I recall email and voicemail are tied together in such a way that you do need to push or pull the voicemails or do a manual purge in the email queue.