If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

7.4.12.5 Release notes

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
kellenw

7.4.12.5 Release notes

Post by kellenw »

Anyone have a link to the 7.4.12.5 release notes?
liftow

Re: 7.4.12.5 Release notes

Post by liftow »

I have PM'd kellenw the Release Notes.
Anyone know if Allworx would oppose the Release Notes being posted on this forum? They are not available to end-users at all which is crummy.
georgeg

Post by georgeg »

It would be odd to imagine why Allworx would oppose abnility to see improvements to the system.

We are very interested in seeing the release notes.
Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Most of the phone vendors we deal with do the same thing.
anchorpoint

Post by anchorpoint »

Hi,

Any chance I could have you send me a copy of those release notes? We're proactively looking at the security breach issue and I would like to review the release notes prior to upgrade...(!)

Thanks!
ProgressiveAdmin

Post by ProgressiveAdmin »

I would like to get a copy of those release notes as well, if at all possible. Our distributor has become terrible at responding to queries that aren't actual outages, and I'd like to know what sort of changes are in store so I can educate my users if it will make things easier for them or change the way they work.
georgeg

Post by georgeg »

It appears that release 7.4.16.6 is now available, anyone willing to share the release notes?
Thank You.
georgeg32@optonline.net
vtjballeng

Post by vtjballeng »

Allworx seems to be oddly and pointlessly secretive about most things. Since they now charge for firmware subscription, you would think they would want to post release notes to encourage sales for their resellers as well as offer customers solid information.
liftow

Post by liftow »

On 7.5 you can at least view the release notes when an update is available. A little progress.
Stupid thing is once you are up-to-date there is no way to access the release notes again. (so make sure you save them if you ever want to review later)