If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

iAllworx and voicemail forwarding

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
mendonman

iAllworx and voicemail forwarding

Post by mendonman »

I have the iAllworx app and it connects to our system. I can see presence and message, plus listen to messages.

If I have a voice mail and want to forward it to someone else at work, I can click forward, it correctly lists other people on the system, pick a person and hit done. The VM sits in the sending queue with a last attempted. It never gets sent anywhere. Therefore, the messages sits in sending and never gets moved down to sent.

I also tried creating a new message, recorded on my iPhone, and sending that to a person on the Allworx list. Still sits in sending.

Any ideas? All I could think of is forwarding is blocked by the Allworx box itself?

Charles
liftow

Re: iAllworx and voicemail forwarding

Post by liftow »

Try using Allworx Reach instead. I guess you'll have to be on v7.5 for that to work.
You don't need to use a Reach license for all the same VM functionality that iAllworx has.
I haven't tested myself, but it's worth a shot if it will work for you.