If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

CallAssistant connection error

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
dmonks

CallAssistant connection error

Post by dmonks »

Setup a user with the CallAssistant program and receiving the following error when trying to launch the program:

"Call Assistant can no communicate with the phone and will terminate. Check network connections, reboot the phone and restart."

Software is working on other machines in the same office, have rebooted the phone and computer and still have this error.

Any thoughts?
gdaley

Re: CallAssistant connection error

Post by gdaley »

Hello,
I'm having the same problem. Were you ever able to resolve the problem? I'd appreciate you sharing the solution.
thanks
bnewt

Re: CallAssistant connection error

Post by bnewt »

are you sure that you have the username & password entered correctly.........my username had to be all caps
what about the server ip address