If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx Mobile Link

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
MASTERBrian

Allworx Mobile Link

Post by MASTERBrian »

We just got the Allworx system installed about a month ago so I am still learning it a bit. I'm on the Android platform with a Galaxy S4 running OS 4.3, so while I'm waiting on the Reach Client, I'm trying to figure out the Mobile Link.

The problem I'm having is it seems to connect to everything except the SMTP portion so it just sits there saying connecting until it finally appears to time out. I went looking in the web browser portal and under network settings SMTP is disabled, which would seem to explain the issue. My question is....what happens if I enable this? I don't want to mess anything else up. I've emailed the group that installed this, but haven't heard back yet. My understanding is SMTP is just for forwarding emails on this system, is that correct?