If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

ACD and CDR stream affected by random disconnection.

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
allworxer

ACD and CDR stream affected by random disconnection.

Post by allworxer »

Hey,

I'm very new to this forum. :D I hope you guys can help me out here. The issue i'm having is that i made successful connections to Allworx Acd stream and CDR stream. I did notice that the connection to the Allworx system will disconnect at random time. When i try to reconnect it, i get messages like "too many connections". I have also try to reconnect this via Putty, it doesn't seem to work. :shock: Sometimes it takes about 5-10 minutes before i get some data through the stream. :shock:

I am aware that allworx supports 16 simultaneous connections. when i ran the "netstat' command on my computer, it shows that i have only 2 active connections to the allworx server.

Any ideas on this issue.? Anyone else facing the same issue?

any feedback will be appreciated,
thank you. ;)