If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Looking for a Current Build List Change Log

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
SunLink

Looking for a Current Build List Change Log

Post by SunLink »

I have the same question as bnewt had from the Current Build List topic. I didn't want to clutter that topic with a discussion.
I am trying to make a case to spend money on a software update key but can't find a change log anywhere that lets me know what I will be getting for the money. Does this exist anywhere accessible to non vendors? I have a 24x running 7.1.7.5 and a 6x running 6.9.7.1. I sure there are a ton of things that have changed in the last 4 years, but I can't make a case to spend a few thousand dollars by just saying "I'm sure it gets us a bunch of cool stuff but I have really no clue what." I know this has to exist because doom1701 posted one for the 7.4 upgrade in "7.4 looks fun!"
I can kind of put this info together by goggling each version and trying to get an idea of what each seems to do but that really isn't an inclusive list. It also only includes what is released in each press release so its not that technical.

Nick
bnewt

Re: Looking for a Current Build List Change Log

Post by bnewt »

sure would be helpful if the mfg would make this available to its customers.......makes it kind of hard to justify the $$ if you don't know what you are buying