If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

tSip: UTIL_heap: Fixed size heap <UDP> has less than 20 perc

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
enverasystems

tSip: UTIL_heap: Fixed size heap <UDP> has less than 20 perc

Post by enverasystems »

getting these errors quite frequently before the system doesnt not pass any voice on the handsets or softphones. a restart is required to get things working again but it has become cumbersome as happening every other day. it used to be about every 5 days. my allworx support company said allworx claims their is possible corruption in the system but i cannot be down for 4-6 hours while reconfiguring the whole system.
djd5733

Re: tSip: UTIL_heap: Fixed size heap <UDP> has less than 20

Post by djd5733 »

I know this post is old but if your still around did you ever find a resolution to this issue. I am currently having the same problem with my 48x server. Phone server hangs, cannot access it via web interface. Phones slowly start dropping voice. I'm forced to power cycle the server to get it up and running again. Huge pain in the as*. I have over 50 user locally and remote and this is causing a bunch of problems for our company.
doom1701

Re: tSip: UTIL_heap: Fixed size heap <UDP> has less than 20

Post by doom1701 »

djd5733, are you getting the same tSIP messages, or just the symptoms? Your symptoms sound similar to what we've been seeing off an on lately. Posted about it here: http://allworxforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1072&sid=89a7d9dd26bda3f0b639633e4a05a297

Once we started monitoring the syslog info, we'd see massive amounts of debug messages on the system. While the messages were being generated, the web interface became unresponsive. Connecting new phone calls (either inbound or out) became spotty and then would stop. Phone calls in process would usually continue working for a while (especially if there were extension to extension, since the 48X is barely involved with those). Finally the messages would stop, and nothing would be accessible--only a reboot would make things work again.