If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Call Assistant Display Issues

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
ibgadmin

Call Assistant Display Issues

Post by ibgadmin »

Hello everyone!

I am hoping this finds everyone doing well. I am having a strange issue with Call Assistant that I am hoping you all can help me with. I can make and receive calls from Call Assistant, however on the Switchboard tab, no lines ever change from the default grey color to show busy, ringing, dnd, etc (yes, there are people on calls), I do not see any data in the Active Calls tab, the Outside Lines section is missing, and the Queues tab does not show anything in the Longest Wait and Queue Volume tabs. I am running the latest version of the Allworx OS 7.6.5.5 and Call Assistant 2.5.11. These are the latest versions. Either I am missing some buried setting that will affect/remedy all of these issues we are seeing, or this is truly a bug in the most recent software version. I appreciate your help.

I have attached three screenshots, one of what Call Assistant should look like from the brochure, and three others of what I am seeing in Call Assistant.

-Tyler

For those interested in greater detail, below are longer descriptions of the issues I am seeing:

1. Our “Outside Lines” section is not visible below the “My Calls” section of Call Assistant.

2. On the Switchboard tab in Call Assistant, calls do not show a status when other employees are available, on a call or have changed their status. All extensions on the switchboard are grey and never change color.

3. The Active Calls tab does not display any calls.

4. The Queues tab does not display Longest Wait and Queue Volume. It does show our Queues and you can click on the queue to see the agents in the queue and their call status.
acl2005

Re: Call Assistant Display Issues

Post by acl2005 »

Hi,

I am having the same issues. Were you able to fix this issue?

Alan
rdochterman

Post by rdochterman »

I'm having this same issue. Has anyone solved why the Caller Assistant program will no show active calls, DND, etc.
bnewt

Post by bnewt »

did you upgrade to a new release
I am using 2.5.8.1 & it works fine with Windows 7
jdouget

Post by jdouget »

Our office is having the same issue. Some computers are working. Mine is a Windows 7 Version and has continued to work properly. Some of our Windows 8 users have stopped working and new installs are not working. Have you solved the problem?
AlexJensen

Post by AlexJensen »

Windows firewall blocks Call Assistant on occasion and will cause BLFs not to show. Make sure to allow Call Assistant through.