If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Your opinion of Telepacific or XO?

Support for Allworx Call Assistant, Mobile Link, and TAPI.
ryano

Your opinion of Telepacific or XO?

Post by ryano »

Hi,

Due to significant issues with our Comcast cable and our current SIP provider, both in quality of service and security, we are interested in switching to T1 with Telepacific or XO in combination with their SIP services for our Allworx 6x. These services use MPLS with a network IAD that will allow our Allworx to remain on the service providers internal network to ensure security against fraud.

I'm wondering do any of you have experience working with the SIP services offered by Telepacific or XO? What has been your opinion of these services technically speaking? Do they perform well? Any gotcha's we should be aware of?

I already understand both XO and Telepacific have their issues with customer support. Any thoughts on which company is better? I hear Telepacific is more of a west coast provider, and XO is a larger national provider.

Thanks!
Ryan