If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

93XX series and Plantronics wireless headsets

General installation and configuration help.
linda

93XX series and Plantronics wireless headsets

Post by linda »

Hello!

New member here. Have a Allworx 9308, trying to get a Plantronics CS510 wireless headset to work, so that all that has to be done to go off/on hook is to press the button on the headset.

Other members of the office have this working. I am in a remote office and cannot. We have compared settings on the phone and headset and they seem to be identical. I have rebooted the phone after making changes.

I can provide phone preference settings upon request.

I can currently press the headset symbol button on the phone and press the call control button on the phone and make it work, but it should work by just pressing the headset call control button.

Please help! Linda
linda

Re: 93XX series and Plantronics wireless headsets

Post by linda »

We just figured out what was wrong. I had plugged the headset into the headset portal of the phone, and plugged the handset into the block on the cord of the headset...DONT PLUG THE HANDSET INTO THE BLOCK ON THE HEADSET CONNECTOR WIRE. LEAVE IT IN THE HANDSET PORT ON THE PHONE.

Works flawlessly now!