If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Upgrade past 7.6 kept failing

General installation and configuration help.
frankkahle

Upgrade past 7.6 kept failing

Post by frankkahle »

I tried to upgrade the phone system past this version and it just wouldn't boot, This is a couple of months ago now. I would like to move forward but afraid to.
I had to get our dealer involved from Texas, back then we didn't have backups ( i was new with the company)( I DO NOW!!!!)
However is there a way to 'fallback' if the upgrade fails again? do i need the 'upgrade files' from 7.6 in case i need to reload it? how do i go about getting it?

Here is my current system.

Model: Allworx 6x
Software Version: 7.6.16.5, Apr 12 2015, 17:31:46
MAC Address: 00-0A-DD-02-5D-EC
Server ID: 00025dec
Temperature: 45C (normal)
Compact Flash: Formatted and In Use
Flash Size: 1.8 GBytes (7 % full)
Memory: 7698740 free bytes
7498308 bytes in largest free block
Enabled Features: SW Upgrade License
Allworx Reach
Generic SIP Handsets
Allworx Interact Professional
timachu1

Re: Upgrade past 7.6 kept failing

Post by timachu1 »

There's a program from allworx called office safe. It allows you to back up your allworx server on a daily basis if you wish. http://download.cratin.com/Allworx/. That might help.