If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Call routing and Schedules

General installation and configuration help.
RBIT

Call routing and Schedules

Post by RBIT »

Hello All,

I'm new to Allworx and new to this forum, and i'm in need of some help.

I have a did that was setup by the original company that setup our allworx phone system (they have gone out of business). The did is routed to an aa but i can't find the number listed in the Direct inward dial blocks.
I see multiple blocks and some did's have 100 numbers associated with it. I know the number exists Because if i dial it i get the AA. My questions are
How do i modify this number if i can't see it listed as one of the DID's?
and My End Goal would be to create this number to do the following

• From 6 AM to 11 PM Monday – Saturday I need the number to ring to our sales floor group.
• From 11 PM to 6 AM Monday – Saturday I need the number to forward all calls to a cell
• Every Sunday I need the number to forward all calls to a cell

is this possible?

Thanks in advance
star3132

Re: Call routing and Schedules

Post by star3132 »

Hi,

If it's a DID, then i'd assume it has to be *somewhere* in the Outside Lines configuration in one of the DID blocks. Maybe that DID is forwarded to some other DID that is coming into the Allworx? Can you make a call into the Allworx and then check the "Live Calls" to see if you see it listed?

For scheduling, the only way I know to do it is through the Auto Attendant (if you're licensed for it), where you can have it do different greetings and tie it to a schedule. But you can't do different options for different times of day. But you could set the recording if it's where it comes into sales floor group time say "Press 1 for Sales", and other times say "Press 2 for Sales" and then configure 1 to go to Sales Floor Group, configure 2 to go to Cell.

Just a thought.
RBIT

Re: Call routing and Schedules

Post by RBIT »

thanks for getting back to me. I'm making progress on viewing DID's. I'm still having a hard time understanding there call routing but I'm working through it.