If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Flowroute E164 Handling

General installation and configuration help.
vtjballeng

Flowroute E164 Handling

Post by vtjballeng »

I'm moving to flowroute due because Allworx returns a bad ip for the public ip address and flowroute can fix this in their messaging where bandwidth.com cannot. To be clear, the problem here is how Allworx is handling the public ip address setting. If you hard set it, failing over will not work to another ip. If you leave it blank, Allworx passes along local ip data. If they allowed a failover ip or FQDN or had an ip test, my entire problem I've had with allworx since ~2009 would disappear....

I've run into a weird problem. With flowroute, they preprend a userid which is a big part of why they can deal with incorrect ip messaging from our Allworx 6x (thank goodness someone is dealing with Allworx's failure). However, when I put in the userid properly or prefix the dialing with it, the Allworx adds an additional 1 at before the userid. This goes away if I turn off E164 dialing. This additional 1 breaks the user id because... well they just randomly added another digit. Any ideas?