If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

CFWD option

General installation and configuration help.
vegastech

CFWD option

Post by vegastech »

Hello, I recently inherited an Allworx 24x system. Normally I do FreePBX/Asterisk deployments - don't be a hater. I'm looking for some guidance in setting up a call forward. I've been searching around and the system uses Away for its terminology. From what I've been reading, it also sends out the forwarded call asking the receiver to press 1. The client needs to forward incoming calls afterhours to an automated system so there will be no one to press 1. So my questions are

1. am I on the right track? i.e. Away=CFWD, have to press 1
2. is there some way to bypass the press 1 option and just have it ring 702.555.1212 and then the caller gets the new IVR

Thanks!