If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

B Can Call A, but A Can't Call B

General installation and configuration help.
edevic

B Can Call A, but A Can't Call B

Post by edevic »

I have a problem with a new site. There are 5 total sites. For ease of explanation, A, B, C, D and E. B is a brand new site. Currently all sites can call all other sites with no issues, except when B calls A. When B calls A, neither end can hear the other end, but if A calls B, no problems. I have gone through all the firewalls involved and cannot find any issues. Other configurations details:
The Phones are 9204 in B and 9212 at A.
All phones at B are extensions from the server at C. Site E is configured this way too, and has no problem.
A has its own server.
Sites are connected with VPN tunnels. Sites C, D and E all have Sonicwall routers. A and B have Cisco RV042 routers.
B could not talk to any of the sites until I updated the RTP settings in the Cisco router. After this update B could not call A but A could call B. I also updated the settings in the Cisco at A, but it made no difference.
Anyone have any suggestions?