If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

DTMF does not work after Auto Attendant

General installation and configuration help.
jjcoker09

DTMF does not work after Auto Attendant

Post by jjcoker09 »

I am testing an Allworx 24X with SIP trunks from CSpire and have run into an issue with DTMF, specifically after the Auto Attendant releases the call to an extension. DTMF works fine when dialing an extension during Auto Attendant or dial-by-name. Once the call is released, DTMF does not work. I just noticed something else. When I leave a message, the message is empty, as if it heard nothing from my message. This may not be a DTMF issue. If I dial an extension and someone picks up, though, everything works fine.

I sent all of my RTP DTMF settings to the CSpire engineers and they think everything is correct. They are set to out-of-band as well. Anyone have any ideas? I'm on an older version of the Allworx firmware, 7.5.19.1. I can update to a later version if that is something that will definitely fix the problem, but I wanted to try and get it working before I spend any extra money on it. Thanks for any help.