If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

How to manage holiday greetings--Allworx 6X

General installation and configuration help.
jjv

How to manage holiday greetings--Allworx 6X

Post by jjv »

I have been using the 6X for about 6 years and currently control the greeting used for specific holidays by changing the night mode auto-attendant used by the Outside Lines extension. This works, but requires changing the night mode auto-attendant used before each holiday and then changing it back after the holiday. I think there is a way to have the holiday schedule manage this automatically, but am having trouble finding documentation on how to configure this. Can anyone help with this?
Allworx6xCT

Re: How to manage holiday greetings--Allworx 6X

Post by Allworx6xCT »

I will take a stab at this. This is how my company does it:

Under Schedules, there's a section to add holidays at the bottom of the page. We record a generic holiday greeting in slot 2, and set it up in the following way. Actually, here's a screen shot:
Allworx Holiday Screen Cap
Allworx Holiday Screen Cap
allworx holiday.png (18.28 KiB) Viewed 2489 times
Let me know if you have questions on that.
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536