If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Remotely Change Schedule Greetings

General installation and configuration help.
rraehal

Post by rraehal »

I work for a school. We have an Allworx 48x with Software 7.7.x

We have one Auto Attendant set up with 6 greetings. Open, Closed, Summer Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, and Spring Break. I can easily call in remotely and record/re-record any of these greetings (Using extension 6+199). The schedule handles changing the messages where I have specific dates for these holidays.

We have run into issues where we have a snow day or late start and I can not adjust the greeting played by the schedule. The default open greeting plays and no one is in the office. Can I change the schedule greeting using a phone when outside the office? Since the schedule greeting plays before the custom greeting I am unable to use that.

I am the only one who knows how to change the greeting in the web interface (no other IT employees). I could teach other admin staff how to make the change in the web interface but I have not given anyone access to the IT infrastructure before and want to avoid that.
lucille

Re: Remotely Change Schedule Greetings

Post by lucille »

i too would like to know the answer to this.
lucille

Post by lucille »

i was able to get to the message center but i'm a little unsure as to how to make a greeting and how to Assign the greeting a number. I"m on system 8.3.6.11

Also do you know how to just simply review the greeting. Greetings were made before i was hired and i would like to review what each one says before i re record.

thank you! n
lucille

Post by lucille »

update! I am going to get Allworx certified soon! Yay!
Shermanhet

Post by Shermanhet »

I tried to change my email address in the user control panel however it would only allow me to change my password.

Can any of the mods or admins help me out with this change?

Thanks
https://www.sportzfuel.com/