If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Multi-Site Help

General installation and configuration help.
nickabocker

Multi-Site Help

Post by nickabocker »

Hello everyone,

I recently took over an existing Allworx installation and while i have experience with the system i am by no means a professional. The system is multi-sited with with a 48x being the primary and a 6x being a branch site. The system works great expect we recently switched to sip trunks from a PRI which has modified the caller ID settings for the system. My question is how would I go about setting up the Allworx 6x to use one of the DIDs I have for outbound caller ID. I tried setting each handset registered to the 6X Caller ID but that doesn't work and it still uses a different number on outbound.

Thanks in advance,

Nick McNeil
SumGuyInMN

Re: Multi-Site Help

Post by SumGuyInMN »

Need to set the SIP Proxy properly to use the handset caller id number/name. Then program the number/name on the handset. There could also be a limitation with the SIP provider.