If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Ring over?

General installation and configuration help.
steph746

Ring over?

Post by steph746 »

Hello,

I have two Allworx phones connected to each other and I would like one to "handover" a call to the other. They were doing this before but now do not. I'm not sure what went wrong. Does anyone have idea where in the settings I can do this and also confirm how they should physically be connected to each other?

Thank you in advance.
sp90378

Re: Ring over?

Post by sp90378 »

Well, typically you would never daisy chain phones to each other like that. Generally its done in the extension programming on the Allworx to set the phones extension to ring both phones or ring one first and then ring the other if the first is not answered.