If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

day and night mode

General installation and configuration help.
brimhallbako

day and night mode

Post by brimhallbako »

hi, i was delegated to handle allworx 6x configuration which my company bought. i'm trying to do the day and night mode scheduling. the day mode is working ok, but when i switched it to night mode to call outside i got only ring. and wont dialed the set phone number i entered.
i appreciate your input.

thank you
sp90378

Re: day and night mode

Post by sp90378 »

I am assuming you got it set, but some more info would be good. So what is night mode supposed to do? Call forward to an outside number? If so, then check and make sure the number is entered how you would call it from you phone (including the 9+ or 8+ to call out). Your provider may also block calls depending on how the system is setup for forwarding, if its going to use the originating caller ID info or not, etc.