If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Need A Local Allworx Tech in Sacramento, CA Area

General installation and configuration help.
Agent-T

Need A Local Allworx Tech in Sacramento, CA Area

Post by Agent-T »

Hey Guys,

How to I find a good local tech to keep my Allworx 6x up and running? I guess I could also use a good tech with remote, if that is possible. The dealer that sold and installed my system is long out of business. The tech that Allworx corp referred me to, charged me a $195 for a trip fee and an hour of service...just to say he couldn't fix it right now and had another appointment that he had to run off to. Never heard from him again.

Today, Allworx system stopped sending out text message notifications of new voice mail messages and stopped sending out email messages with the .wav file attached. No problems for the past 3+ years.

Let me know if you can help or point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Tom
Agent-T

Re: Need A Local Allworx Tech in Sacramento, CA Area

Post by Agent-T »

Just checking my event log now and it looks like someone is trying to hack me. Started on Saturday. The last time my text notification of new voice mail messages and email forwarding of new voice mail messages stopped. No what?
sp90378

Re: Need A Local Allworx Tech in Sacramento, CA Area

Post by sp90378 »

I am not based in CA, but it sounds like the system either lost its internet connection, which would break voice mail to email / text messages (which is just email messages to the phone number @ carriertext.com, etc. It may be that the SMTP server info specified is no longer working/good which may require a software update depending on things. If you are on 8.0 and up, then you may want to upgrade to latest 8.2-8.3 software for enhancements to the software for the CF card for better stability, etc.

You can PM me for more if you want.