If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Remote Phone Registration Error

General installation and configuration help.
pelican418

Remote Phone Registration Error

Post by pelican418 »

Ok guys and gals, I'm not an Allworx expert so I am more than a little confused. I am setting up a remote allworx phone to connect to our phone server in another location. I have downloaded and followed 3 or 4 different documents on how to do so. I can connect to the server and the phone will display the name and the extension number assigned. However, it comes back with a registration error. It gets a dial tone but will not call out or receive calls with the outside line assigned to this phone in the Allworx server.

Where the confusion really occurs is that the documents all say go to phone system\hand sets\extension in question\view configuration\option\modify and input the RTP numbers. I have looked at several hand sets and none of them have the option to modify or set any RTP numbers. The version I am using is 7.7.12.6.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this working would be deeply appreciated.