Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

General installation and configuration help.
scottap

Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

Post by scottap »

Been using Allworx Reach 5 on iOS12 with server firmware 8.3 for a while now. No problems. Maybe in the past couple weeks I can no longer get audio on the calls. I can accept a call and it becomes active, but as soon as the call becomes active, the WiFi icon in Reach (not the icon on the iPhone) turns red with a slash through it. I can take calls just fine when on LTE and off my WiFi, so I suspect an issue on my network. I work from home and have a Netgear Orbi mesh system. I tried with SIP ALG enabled and disabled. Any ideas?
scottap

Re: Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

Post by scottap »

It also occurs to me that I have two remote phones, in a way. I have a Verge 9312 handset as a remote phone and I have my Allworx Reach. Could having two remote phones in this way be causing the issue? I went ahead and set static IPs for both my iPhone an d 9312.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

make sure you add your the ip address of your allworx on your LAN, in addition to your WAN address, separated by a ;

For example:
your-wan-address;192.168.1.1
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
scottap

Post by scottap »

This turned out to be a larger issue with a variant of the 8.3 firmware. Allworx sent me a December 2018 release of 8.3 that has fixed the problem. I ended up seeing the same problem at a couple clients. That's when I knew it wasn't related to my home network.