If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

General installation and configuration help.
scottap

Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

Post by scottap »

Been using Allworx Reach 5 on iOS12 with server firmware 8.3 for a while now. No problems. Maybe in the past couple weeks I can no longer get audio on the calls. I can accept a call and it becomes active, but as soon as the call becomes active, the WiFi icon in Reach (not the icon on the iPhone) turns red with a slash through it. I can take calls just fine when on LTE and off my WiFi, so I suspect an issue on my network. I work from home and have a Netgear Orbi mesh system. I tried with SIP ALG enabled and disabled. Any ideas?
scottap

Re: Allworx Reach No Audio on Home Network

Post by scottap »

It also occurs to me that I have two remote phones, in a way. I have a Verge 9312 handset as a remote phone and I have my Allworx Reach. Could having two remote phones in this way be causing the issue? I went ahead and set static IPs for both my iPhone an d 9312.
Allworx6xCT

Post by Allworx6xCT »

make sure you add your the ip address of your allworx on your LAN, in addition to your WAN address, separated by a ;

For example:
your-wan-address;192.168.1.1
~
Chris
__
Allworx Connect 536
scottap

Post by scottap »

This turned out to be a larger issue with a variant of the 8.3 firmware. Allworx sent me a December 2018 release of 8.3 that has fixed the problem. I ended up seeing the same problem at a couple clients. That's when I knew it wasn't related to my home network.