If anyone is interested in helping create a new site logo please email webmaster@allworxforums.com

PLEASE NOTE: Allworxforums.com is not owned, nor run by Allworx Corp. The views and opinions found on this forum are not necessarily the views of Allworx or the forum moderators. Neither Allworx nor the forum will be held liable for any information found on the forum. The Allworx logo and name is a registered trademark of Allworx Corp.

Phone configuration Queue issues?

General installation and configuration help.
Nealsellscars

Phone configuration Queue issues?

Post by Nealsellscars »

I will admit right away, I have no idea how to really operate this phone, but I am searching for a potential answer to this issue I am having.

I work for a Car dealer in Central NY State. We have moved into a secondary building for the time being and while setting up the office spaces, I have come across an issue with only the phone in my own office.

The trouble shooting I have already done is to replace the phone with another of the same unit but the problem persists.

Here is the issue.

When the main inbound phone number to the dealership is called there is a robo answer system and it prompts the customer to pick the best category for their inquiry.

Press 1 for new car sales, press 2 for used car sales, etc.

My issue is that when the customer presses 2, my phone does not ring or show an active call on an inbound line while all the other phones in the building ring for the call. As stated, I have tried with more than one unit and the same result so far.

I have no administrator rights or password with which to try anything advanced.

My questions is what could be the cause of my device not being active on that menu option, is it the device or the actual ethernet line, and what, if anything, can I do to remedy the issue?

Thank you!
Nealsellscars

Re: Phone configuration Queue issues?

Post by Nealsellscars »

That gives me a great place to start the investigation. The main issue is that the dealership inherited this phone system from the last owner and so far, no one seems to have the administrator password to log in. Thanks for the reply!
SOHO

Re: Phone configuration Queue issues?

Post by SOHO »

I service central NY and have several car dealers there. Specifically Auburn, Syracuse, Oneida, Utica I did an install in Cazinovia last week. If you need someone to come out or some phone support I am available (I am out of Rochester). I have been doing Allworx longer than anyone alive, as I was employee #3 back in 2003. Let me know if I can help.